CS101 Introduction to Computing Assignment# 2
CS101 Introduction to Computing Assignment# 2 Fall 2016
|Assignment No. 02(Graded)
SEMESTER Fall 2016
CS101- Introduction to Computing
|Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 01/12/2016
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment is other than .html.
- The submitted assignment does NOT open or file is corrupted.
- The assignment is copied (from other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
- For clarity and simplicity, you are required to Upload/Submit only .html file.
The objective of this assignment is:
- To understand the basics of html tables and how to create tables in html
- To understand how to include the image in an html file
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline. It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.
When user moves the mouse on the cell containing virtual university logo, then row number 3 colour will be changed and student ID will be displayed, such as:
When user moves the mouse over the logo picture, then logo will zoom in, such as:
When user moves the cursor from the cell no.4 (contains logo picture), then picture will be zoom out and the contents of third row will also disappeared, such as:
The title of your webpage should be your own student id.
Here you will provide your own student id and name.
In the table, your own name should be display.
Here your own student id must be displayed.
Note: Student id “BC123456789” is provided just as an example, in the solution file every student must include his/her own id. If a student id is missing or incorrect, then he/she may be awarded zero marks.
- Use different functions for image zoom in and zoom out.
- Use different functions for highlighting and de-highlighting row no.3.
- Store the VU logo image in the directory “Y:\Fall 2016\CS101\Assignments\2”.
- VU logo image must be named as “myImage”.
- VU logo image must be in .gif format.
- Lectures covered in the second assignment are: 6, 9, 12, and 15.
- Logo picture is here, you can use it in your code.
- A video demo of the webpage is available on the given link: